Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow! Snow! Snow!

It's a little weird to see the sun out while there's still snow
but boy there's a lot of snow!

I hope I can make it to the station tomorrow morning.
There's a lot of snow, you see.

How much snow? Officially almost two inches!
It seems like more in my backyard.

The sun's out - I wonder how much good that'll do.
Also, I wish I had a snow shovel.

Anyway, I still haven't finished this week's show.
I have lots to listen to.

Seriously, I marked down eighty seven records (finally)
as the most I've listened to this year.

Now I have to figure out the third of those I consider
my favorite. It's fun but also not fun.

Tomorrow morning, the last Self Help Radio of 2010:
it'll be early, you'll be snowbound.

Listen live on 88.1 fm or at wrfl dot fm.
Or later at self help radio dot net.

There is no "weather permitting" about it, yo.

No comments: