Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Is It A Self Help Radio Without Gary Even If It's Still Self Help Radio (But Without Gary)?

It's true.  I won't be doing Self Help Radio this week.  But I've asked a precocious RFL programmer named Jackman to handle the show.  & he says he'll do Self Help Radio!  Yippee!

He said he'll do a show about the police.  That made me suspicious.  What if he's an undercover cop?  An undercover cop would find lots of crime at WRFL.  First off, there's a buttload of perjury.  We're always perjuring ourselves.  I've also seen deejays jaywalk (deejaywalk?) through the on-air room dozens of times.  & I won't even start with all the sedition.  If it's not sedition in the morning, it's sedition all night long.  It's terrible.

But wait!  What if he wants to do a show about the police because of his own numerous encounters with officers of the law?  I'll bet he has a rap sheet as long as my longest arm!  (My arms are of two different lengths.  Don't ask.)  He's a shifty type - probably a career criminal - oh no!  What if he's trying to steal my show?

Damn it!  I have to listen now to find out!

No comments: