Sunday, November 05, 2017

A Week Without Self Help Radio

(What an absurd headline.  Also, it's out of context.  Context here.)

This week there will not be a new episode of Self Help Radio.  Please, stifle your cheers of applause & sighs of relief.  I have done no calculations but I believe that, not counting automation errors, a new episode of Self Help Radio has aired every week since it premiered on WLXU, which would have been well over a year ago.

Wait, I can hear you say, automation?  Yes, you knew the show was pre-recorded (usually the day before it airs) & put on the automation to be broadcast on Wednesday nights.  Well, I can hear you rebut, then what's the problem?  Why not put it together earlier than usual so you can still have a show this week?

But.  But.  I want a vacation!

Is that all right?

The blog will remain active because I can't help myself but otherwise you'll have to "suffer" through a week without a new Self Help Radio.

Maybe, I dunno, listen to an old favorite?  Or even hate-listen to a show you really, really regret listening to?

No comments: