Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Preface To Ringo's Show: One Photogenic Beagle

My dog Ringo was easygoing & got along well with his siblings, so I thought I'd share pictures of him with them (sleeping, one of his favorite things to do) from the past few years.

You saw yesterday a photo of him with his brother George.  Here he is with George & the upstart beagle Winston:


They did love sleeping together.  Here he is with his little sister Pauline:


She's a bit much more the smaller beds, but his littlest sister Yoko was just fine, as you can see here:


& here's a picture taken just a couple of months ago of him with little Winston:


This last picture means a lot to me - I took a bunch of photos of my animals but I hardly ever took photos with them.  This is a picture of me & Ringo from seven or eight years ago:


I miss him so much.

No comments: