Saturday, December 28, 2019

Preface To Indiepop A To Z # 61: Will This Be Weird

Something I don't presume to know is whether or not anyone is listening to this dumb show I do.  (I'm not even going to talk about the two other dumb shows I do.)  But wait...

Listen, I just updated my Twitter profile & there's simply not enough room to list these things:

Self Help Radio 6-8am Mondays KFFP freeformportland.org
Sugar Substitute 2-4am Tuesdays KXRY xray.fm
The Dickenbock Report 3-5:30am alternating Thursdays KBOO kboo.fm

What I had to leave out was the call letters.  It makes it seem like I just do internet only radio, right?

Anyway, that's now what I wanted to talk about it.  I wanted to mention something I probably mentioned in August.  Did I?  Not really.  It's this:

The show just started in Portland.  But this week's show will be the sixty-first installment of the Indiepop A To Z series.  Will that be weird & confusing?  Will I need to keep explaining it?

Or is no one listening?  & therefore the fretting utterly useless?

You will tell me it's the latter - & I suspect it is - but ultimately with me fretting is a means unto itself.  So for the next two days, before the show - I'll fret away!

No comments: