Thursday, August 29, 2019

Whither Indiepop A To Z # 60?

Wow, sixty?  Really?  & what letter are we on?  Finishing M?  Starting N?

It's actually really fortuitous that this is the last show before Self Help Radio debuts on Portland radio, because if I had started the show early, I would not be doing an indiepop a to z.  I would not have made something like this series my first or second or third show.  I would've waited until December.

It just occurred to me that the very last Self Help Radio I did in Texas was an indiepop a to z episode. So it's been four months since then.  I've missed a few weeks here & there, haven't I?  That will not be an option for me going forward!

Anyway, I do this every four months.  Until I die.  I suspect the letter N will not take as many shows as the letter M.  Just from what I've gathered for tomorrow's show.

& then, omigosh!  It's another Self Help Radio in three days!

PS This is the 3,200th post on this blog.  I wonder if anyone even reads these?  Like, what did I write here six years ago?  Shall I look?  It's here.

August 29, 2013, was a Thursday, the day before an episode of Self Help Radio, & I was going to be doing Indiepop A To Z # 41.  I was moving to Friday nights at ten.  I forget why.  No one really listened then.  I think I worked better in the mornings.  & guess what?  I'm going back there Monday!

No comments: