Thursday, October 04, 2007

Best If We Don't Stand Up

Did you know? The Lucksmiths are in town tonight. It's a happy occasion, & far too rare!

& the KOOP Membership Drive continues apace. According to our website, we're at 36,000 - which means we're very close. Pledging during my show will not only give me happy shivers, but will also help the station end the drive early. So you can get back to your regularly scheduled listening. Oh boy!

We adopted a new child last week, as I detailed here, & he has already decided he doesn't respect my authority. He loves running around like an idiot, though, which makes him one of the family.

I'm not feeling terribly clever right now, but my show will be cleverly delicious tomorrow. Maybe I'll even find something nice to say here.

Instead, you can read a great column by Sam Harris. I love him.

1 comment:

Sara F. said...

Far too rare, indeed. I saw them in Athens on Tuesday - they are starting to look old. I chatted with Mark when I bought my t-shirt at the merch table, and told him I had seen his solo show in London, a year and a half ago. I did not tell them about the time we saw them on the streets of Portland, while I was wearing my Lucksmiths t-shirt.