Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Grumpage In, Grumpage Out

It's late Wednesday but I'll bet that Blogger will date this on Thursday. Agh! I am unreliable. That's what I get for watching "I Love You Man" instead of writing in my blog.

Um, well, it was a, you know, typical Wednesday thing, you know, did the show yesterday, it's now up at selfhelpradio.net for you to listen to if you wanna when you wanna. As you wanna. You wanna?

I record the show with a clever device that digitally swallows the sound via magic cords of wires & converts the show into small computer-sized bits of data which it stores on a little chip the kind of which you also find in digital cameras & androids' hearts. Well, I forgot to dump last week's shows off the chip when I dumped them on my computer, so I couldn't record "Sugar Substitute." Which makes me sad but what can you do? Other that, you know, stop making so many dumb & tiny mistakes.

That's really all I wanted to say. Is there anything else? Have a nice day!

No comments: