Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's A Little Late To Be Thinking About Breakfast

But boy, I am. I should probably get some sleep & actually have breakfast before I do my show about breakfast tomorrow at 1pm on 88.1 fm WMUL in Huntington, although I will archive it later of course on the Self Help Radio website so you can listen to it at a more breakfasty time if you miss it &/or don't live in Huntington. I warn you, though. My biscuits suck.

Here's something I'm doing but for some reason not telling anyone: I have a Tumbler blog. It's of course at selfhelpradio.tumblr.com but it's mainly silly pictures & videos. Actually, that's all it will be. Maybe that's why I'm not telling anyone?

Okay, I'm signing off. Listen if when you can can. It will make you feel as though you're covered in syrup.

No comments: