Monday, February 22, 2010

Remember! Today!

If you are like me & never remember when Self Help Radio is on, you should perhaps get (like I did) its time tattoo on the cuticle of your right hand ring finger. Which is painful. Especially since the time slot has changed a lot in the last few months. Also, is it all right if your cuticle has turned a kind of moss green? I need to see a doctor.

Anyway, my rotting finger is telling me that the Self Help Radio is on tonight at midnight, but how can that be? I am in another city in another state entirely. (Just to clarify, though, the other city I am in is also in the other state that I am in, so I am not violating the laws of space & time like Albert Einstein used to do.) I can't get back to do the Self Help Radio tonight! I plan to be selling shoes in Rockefeller Center!

Oh, but I have another method of reminding me of important dates & times. Y'see, I have a laptop computer, & when you close the computer, there's all this space where you can carve notes to yourself. & I see that a youngster named Brian will be doing the Self Help Radio tonight in its normal place (let me check my cuticle) ah! Mondays at midnight on 88.1 fm WMUL in Huntington. Whew! Do you know how fast I'd have to run to get there by midnight? Me either. But I can't run that fast. Not in these heels.

Please listen & I'll return next week. Meanwhile, I have to see if I can sneak into this bed & breakfast to have a shower.

No comments: