Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Whither Riots?

Ah ah ah! you say. You, sir, have been slacking off! We know for a fact that today is your show, & usually you write your "whither this theme" or "whether that theme" on the day or so before your show! In fact, isn't it true you haven't written anything in this blog for days & days?

It's true, I haven't written since Saturday. But I have good reasons!

Everyone always thinks they have good reasons for neglect!

Well, now, I don't mean to neglect this blog. I spent the day Sunday in Lexington, Kentucky, for reasons that may become clearer later.

Ooo, a mystery!

No mystery - we're relocating there. & by we, I mean, the family. Self Help Radio will still be produced by increasingly deranged clones of myself in a little shack somewhere outside of Lincoln, Nebraska. Or Hong Kong. Wherever they've stored the cloning machine.

So Self Help Radio will be on the air in Lexington!

You're not listening.

What happened Monday?

In what spirit is that question asked?

Why didn't you write in this stupid blog, you self-involved homunculus?

Oh, I've been going through my old stuff, throwing most of it away - like I should've done in Austin but there was no time to do before we moved. I spent hours yesterday. I found some amazing stuff.

Such as?

None of your business. Do you wanna hear about riots?

Can't I just wait for the show today?

You can!

No comments: