Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Wait Is Over!

That's right, Self Help Radio returns after two weeks & a day (wouldn't it have been easier to say "fifteen days"?) (hey, at least I didn't say "a fortnight & a day"!) (yeah, we know you were thinking that) & makes its premiere on 88.1 fm WRFL Lexington tonight at midnight!

What? You don't live here & can't hear it live? Nonsense! Just listen online at wrfl.fm! You can listen live & even call me (859.257.9735) (that's 859.257.WRFL) to freak me out.

What? You're not up even if it's earlier the farther west you go? Oh, well. I tried. The show will be put online at the Self Help Radio website as soon as I wake up tomorrow. Or as soon as they let me out of the drunk tank. Whatever comes first.

I'm excited. I need to go to the bathroom now.

No comments: