Tuesday, June 07, 2011

The Show About Wondering Wanders Home

In case you were wondering why it took over a day to get my Self Help Radio show about wondering up, I'll just say that in a twenty-one hour period I found myself doing eight hours of radio with about two hours of sleep. Is it any wonder I put off putting the show about wondering on the web? It is in fact no wonder that I didn't have the time. I only wonder if this increasing sleep deprivation will start making me horticulture ampersand flute room.

Even though I am having to splash water into my face just to keep writing this, I was relatively cogent during my show about wondering, which (as you need not wonder) had plenty of songs about wondering. The show may be wondering but it hasn't wandered from its home at self help radio dot net. The show is divided into two parts, with part one being carefully placed here, & the second part somewhat more recklessly stuck down here. If you're wondering what songs I played about wondering, they're listed below, including which songs are in which part.

I wonder if I'll remember writing this after a few more hours sleep.

(part one)

"I Wonder" Bill Nelson's Orchestra Arcana _Iconography_
"I Wonder, I Wonder, I Wonder" Martha Tilton _And The Angel Sings_
"I Wonder" The Gants _Nuggets: Original Artyfacts From The First Psychedelic Era, Vol. 2_

"Wonder People (I Do Wonder)" Love _Forever Changes_
"I Wonder Why" Dion & The Belmonts _Dion Hits (1958-1963)_
"Runaway" Del Shannon _Greatest Hits_
"I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now?" Banjo Kings _The Good Time Jazz Story_
"I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight" Boyce & Hart _I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight_
"I'm Wondering" Stevie Wonder _At The Close Of A Century_

"Things I Wonder" The Shaggs _The Shaggs_
"You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here" The Mothers Of Invention _Freak Out!_
"I Wonder Who We Are" The Clientele _Bonfires On The Heath_
"The Boy Wonders" Aztec Camera _High Land, Hard Rain_

(part two)

"Well I Wonder" The Smiths _Meat Is Murder_

"I Wonder" The Ronettes _Phil Spector: Back To Mono_
"I Wonder" The Squires _Neil Young Archives, Vol. I: Early Years (1963-1968)_
"I Wonder Who" Aguaturbia _Complete Tracks_
"Sometimes I Wonder" The Harbinger Complex _Love Is The Song We Sing (San Francisco Nuggets 1965-1970)_
"I Wonder Why" The Pastels _I Wonder Why 7"_
"I've Been Wondering" The Minders _Hooray For Tuesday_
"I Wonder Where Our Love Has Gone" The Mountain Goats _Sweden_

"I Wonder" Gaze _Shake The Pounce_
"I Wonder What Went Wrong" Meow Meow! _Meow Meow!_
"I Wonder Why My Favorite Boy Leaves Me In The Rain" Marshmallow Kisses _I Wonder Why My Favorite Boy Leaves Me In The Rain_
"Wonder" The Springfields _Wonder 7"_
"I Wonder If You're Drunk Enough To Sleep With Me Tonight" Ballboy _A Guide For The Daylight Hours_
"I Wonder If I'll Ever See You Again" The Leopards _I Wonder If I'll Ever See You Again_

No comments: