Thursday, December 08, 2011

A Joke A Day A Week: Episode Twenty-Four

I have friends visiting from out-of-town this week so I don't have much time to pore over the miserable A Joke A Day selection that shamefacedly wandered into my inbox this week. So I will instead present you with a week's worth of punchlines for which you can construct your own jokes which, I guarantee, will be funnier than the ones sent out by the humor-challenged A Joke A Day organization. Please enjoy:

Last Thursday's punchline: "I also asked for a chick with long legs."

Last Friday's punchline: "I think I will wait until after the police arrive to celebrate."

Last Saturday's punchline: "I did, they were in your tackle box."

Last Sunday's punchline: "Dear wife, now is the best time to plant the lettuce."

Last Monday's punchline: "Twenty-six."

Last Tuesday's punchline: "Its Pillsbury isn’t it?" [sic]

Yesterday's punchline: "Every time we come to a jump he stops & lets me go first!"

No comments: