Sunday, September 30, 2012

Whither Hurricanes?

I can't remember the last time I took a week off from Self Help Radio.  I don't really like to not do my show.  But I will be out of town next week, & for some reason I am a little glad.  Is that a bad thing?

You see, Self Help Radio is not a job.  I think I would be offended if someone were to pay me money for it.  (Also, I might want to make it better.)  (I couldn't take that sort of pressure.)  (But mainly I'd be offended.)  Since it's something I love to do, I don't like to miss it.

I should save this for next week's blog writings.  Tonight I should be talking about hurricanes.  Or tomorrow.  Tomorrow!

Tomorrow!  From 7 to 9am, on 88.1 fm, WRFL in Lexington.  Self Help Radio is category 3.  You can listen online at wrfl dot fm.  I'll put it up later at self help radio dot net.

Then there'll be no Self Help Radio for two weeks!  Lucky you!

No comments: