Friday, February 15, 2013

Whither Don't Stop?

This day has not stopped, or else I would have stopped to tell you HEY!  Today is Self Help Radio day!  The theme today is "don't stop" & please don't stop me if you think you've heard this before, because I am not stopping now.

Listen!  On the air in Lexington, Kentucky, from 4 to 6 pm, on the 88.1 fm frequency.

Listen!  Online anywhere at WRFL dot fm, also from 4 to 6 pm because the stream is in real time.  Really!

Oh no!  You read this blog entry later than 6pm on February 15, 2013.  What the hell can you do?  You can listen!  But from a file downloaded at the Self Help Radio web site.  (That's not ready as I write this - since I haven't even done the show yet!)

This blog post may be stopping but Self Help Radio today don't stop!

No comments: