Friday, April 19, 2013

Whither On My Mind?

You know who was on my mind all day yesterday?  My friend Suloni, who had a birthday on that very day.  She is the person who designed the Self Help Radio bear & whose art you can look at at her web page.  Please do!

What's on my mind today is of course my radio show, which happens today, & I wish it was on yours, because then I wouldn't have to remind you that it's on from 4 to 6pm.  You can listen to it (if I've now put it in your mind) on 88.1 fm in Lexington & its surrounding horse farms or online at wrfl.fm.

I'll understand if the stuff that's on my mind is not on yours.  You should consider yourself lucky!  It's hard having to try to sort through all the different versions of the Legion Of Super Heroes!

1 comment:

YOURFAVORITEHINDOO said...

XO♥!