Monday, April 22, 2013

On My Mind


You were on my mind this week.  See?  Look at all the songs I played about you being on my mind!

The songs are listed below.  The show in which all I do is play songs & talk about you being on my mind is on the Self Help Radio website.  But knowing you, you'll want to go straight to the show, which is in two parts: part one & part two.

Thanks for listening - & for being on my mind!

(part one)

"Friday On My Mind" Easybeats _Gonna Have A Good Time: The Complete US & UK Singles Collection_
"Something On My Mind" Rita Wright _The Complete Motown Singles, Vol. 8: 1968_
"I've Always Got You On My Mind" Paul Collins' Beat _Yellow Pills, Vol. 3_

"Always On My Mind" Pet Shop Boys _Discography_
"On My Mind" Fabienne Delsol _On My Mind_
"Hanging Heavy On My Mind" Doris Allen _Soul Diva Sessions_
"I Don't Have You On My Mind" Bears _Greater Lakes_
"You're On My Mind" Mighty Mighty _The Girlie Years_

"Always On My Mind" Dirty Fences _Too High To Kross_
"The Last Thing On My Mind" Porter Wagoner & Dolly Parton _Just Between You & Me_
"On My Mind" Mitzi _Truly Alive_
"Gentle On My Mind" Frank Sinatra _The Complete Reprise Studio Recordings_
"Always On My Mind" Reading Rainbow _Prism Eyes_

"(There's Always) Something On My Mind" The Pale Fountains _(There's Always) Something On My Mind_

(part two)

"I've Got Something On My Mind" The Left Banke _There's Gonna Be A Storm: The Complete Recordings 1966-1969_
"Ain't Got The Love (Of One Girl On My Mind)" The Ambassadors _Strange Games & Funky Things, Vol. 5_
"You Stay On My Mind" Lena Moné _Absolute Funk, Vol. 1_
"You Put It On My Mind" Mike James Kirkland _Doin' It Right_

"Girls On My Mind" David Byrne _Uh-Oh_
"Seems To Be On My Mind" Suburban Kids With Biblical Names _# 3_
"On My Mind" The Flatmates _Potpourri (Hits, Mixes & Demos '85-'89)_
"You Were On My Mind" Ian & Sylvia _Best Of The Vanguard Years_
"Too Much On My Mind" The Kinks _Face To Face_

"Mama, You Been On My Mind" Bob Dylan _The Bootleg Series, Vols. 1-3 : Rare & Unreleased, 1961-1991_
"On My Mind" Marine Girls _On My Mind_
"I Don't Want You On My Mind" Mick Harvey _Two Of Diamonds_
"Troubles On My Mind" Holly Golightly _Laugh It All Up!_

"Georgia On My Mind" Louis Armstrong & His Orchestra _1931-1932_
"Got You On My Mind" Derrick Morgan _Moon Hop (Best Of The Early Years 1960-1969)_

No comments: