Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Surrender


Oh, I give up.

The show is at Self Help Radio dot Net.

Or, directly: part I | part II it's true.

Song list below.  Waving the white flag of surrender!

Please be kind to your defeated radio show

(part one)

"Surrender" Perry Como _Perry Como_
"I Surrender, Dear" Johnny Moore's Three Blazers _Charles Brown 1946-1947_
"I'll Surrender Anytime" Edna McGriff _Jubilee Jezebels_

"Surrender Your Heart" Lovenotes _You Are Invited_
"Surrender" Elvis Presley _The Essential Elvis Presley_
"I Surrender" Billy Bass _Before They Were Stars: Volume 2_
"I Surrender" Fontella Bass _Rescued: The Best Of Fontella Bass_
"I Surrender" Eddie Holman _Kent Footstompers_
"Surrender" Diana Ross _The Complete Motown Singles Vol. 11: 1971_

"Surrender" Black Ivory _Return Of The Pusherman: Hustlin' Soul_
"Sweet Surrender" Classics IV _Atmospherics 1966-1975: A Complete Career Collection_
"Surrender (live)" Cheap Trick _At Budokan: The Complete Concert_
"I Surrender" The Adverts _The Wonders Don't Care_
"Soul Surrender" Bram Tchaikovsky _Funland_

"Beat Surrender" The Jam _The Gift_

(part two)

"Surrender" U2 _War_
"I Surrender" Pete Shelley _Heaven & The Sea_
"Surrender" Suicide _A Way Of Life_

"Never Surrender" Chin Chin _Heroes & Villains - 23 Pop Songs 1980-1990_
"Surrender" Jonathan Richman _Surrender To Jonathan_
"I Surrender" Crabs _The Sand & Sea_
"I Surrender" David Sylvian _A Victim Of Stars 1982-2012_

"Surrender Is Treason" Crooked Fingers _Bring On The Snakes_
"Will You Surrender?" Mick Harvey _One Man's Treasure_
"Surrender" Fonda _Catching Up To The Future_
"Surrender" The Cigarettes _Will Damage Your Health_

"I Surrender" The Primitives _Echoes & Rhymes_
"Surrender" Ben Lee _The Rebirth Of Venus_

No comments: