Wednesday, March 12, 2014

SNOW.

It is snowing as I write this.  It's March 12 & it's snowing.  Winter officially ends in a week & it's snowing.  & it's not so bad here - glad I'm not in Chicago - but come on!

Here's a graphic that pretty much sums up my feelings about this overlong winter we've been having:
It's from the person who has this web site.  & she lives in Massachusetts.

I posted this to Facebook the other day:
(It was something I found on Tumblr, so I don't know who originally made it, sorry.)

A friend in Austin said, "Invert it for Texas."  It's true!  I don't know how it happened, but I went from a place where it's hot most of the time to a place where it's cold most of the time.  Is there not some place where there's a sensible winter AND a sensible summer?  It's maddening!

No comments: