Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Back On Track

I got back from vacation yesterday but I didn't write to tell you here because there was a problem: my website was down all day long.  I spent the evening on the phone with nice tech support people for my hosting company, who were cool & professional even though I was a bit impatient & stressed out.  It was a weird end to a nice vacation - to get an email in the morning in Memphis saying my website was down for reasons I didn't understand.  It turns out, it was attacked by a Chinese bot of some kind that basically downloaded the site, & because there are lots of mp3s of radio shows, it clogged up everything.  Maybe one day I'll tell the entire story.  But the upshot is, I'm home working on a show about limes, & my website is happily up.

I just found this picture on the Wikipedia in the section about the color lime.  I think we had this book when I was growing up.  I wish I had the whole series now!

I look forward to returning to the show, & I thank Daryl for subbing last week.  He was probably amazing - I shouldn't listen to the show or else I'll feel like just giving it to him.  Rats!

No comments: