Monday, February 15, 2016

Preface To Red Things: Why Does He Keep Blogging?

...When He's On Vacation? the title should finish.

Look, I told you I couldn't relax.

I do wish I could be in town to hear Ben do Self Help Radio.  I wish, actually, all of my favorite deejays could do Self Help Radio at least once, so I could hear ways to improve the show.  The truth is, I don't get a lot of constructive criticism for the show - I do get some occasional sweetly faked praise, & there are people who very happily tell me how much they hate the show - but only a few times has someone who knows better than I how to make good radio (& there are surely many, many, many of those someones) taken me aside & told me what I could do to make the show better, stronger, faster!

Otherwise, you know, I have to trust my instincts, which I am certain are terrible.

& that's why I am excited to hear Ben do the show - though I'll hear it later, not as it happens.  I bet there'll be insights aplenty!  So I hope you listen too!

No comments: