Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Whither Faces?

(I found this here.)

What can be said about faces that I can't say to your face?  I don't want you to think of this show as some kind of face-off - & certainly I'm not doing it to save face.  Let's face it - you're more likely to consider me a baldfaced liar than just another pretty face.  & I'm not interested in flying in the face of what some might call tradition - I'd rather fall off the face of the earth! - but you'd rather cut off your nose to spite your face than be discovered you've got egg on your face.  It's written all over your face!  But I can talk till I'm red in the face to your resting bitch face but I have to face facts: if I don't do an about-face, I'm gonna fall flat on my face.  I took you at face value & now I have to face the music.  I'm request some face time but you'd just get in my face & insult me, saying something like I have a face that can stop a clock.  & I don't wanna face that.  It would be just a slap in the face.

What can I say?  It's a radio show about faces.  Tonight from 9-11pm eastern, 8-10pm central on 93.9 fm WLXU in Lexington & online at LCR Online.  Please listen.  I promise it won't be so in-your-face.

No comments: