Wednesday, March 07, 2018

Whither Health?

(Original image here.)

Tonight's Self Help Radio is not a health class.  I'm sorry.  It's just a show about health.  & it won't help you feel more healthy or anything like that.

The inspiration for the show is the show that comes on before Self Help Radio every week, called Healthy Times.  I listen to it before my show, & eventually I thought, hey!  I should do a show about health!  & so I will.

It won't be nearly as fun as one of my favorite segments from the Colbert Report (a show I miss terribly), "Cheating Death with Dr. Stephen T. Colbert DFA."  I think this segment here is the first one they ever did, & he hadn't yet mastered his closing phrase, which always, always made me laugh: "I'll see you in health!"

But there will be some fun, so tune in tonight from 9-11pm eastern on 93.9 fm WLXU in Lexington & online at the Lexington Community Radio web page.  It counts as one of the two required doctor's visits you need to have this year.  Just let me know if you a prescription or something.

No comments: