Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Whither It's A Reach?

(Image from this place.)

The story of this week's show's theme is one of intrigue & thrills, which will take us to three continents, involved the governments of at least twelve countries, & will require seven days to make the perfect amount of sense.

No, wait.  I was just listening to the record by She - this one - & digging the song "Outta Reach," & it reminded me of two songs with the same or similar names that I hadn't thought about in forever - one by the Jesus & Mary Chain, another by the Primitives - & I thought, "Can I do an entire show with the theme 'out of reach'?"

Songs were collected, but it became pretty apparent that I wasn't going to get away with that.  So I expanded the reach of the theme to include all kinds of reaching.  Once I reached a specific number of songs, I decided to do the show.  That'll happen tonight.

Tonight!  Omigosh!  From 9-11pm eastern on 93.9 fm WLXU in Lexington, or online everywhere.  You don't even need to reach out - the show will come to you!

No comments: