Monday, November 07, 2022

Whither Alice's Show?

(image taken from here)

Sadly, there will be hardly any Linda Lavin on tonight's Alice show.  & as I mentioned yesterday, no interviews with any Alices, either.  But there'll be lots of songs about people named Alice - some of whom are famous - as well as information I can share.

It's really fun to play lots of songs about a person (or at least a person's name) & it seemed it was time for me to tackle a different name.  I once shared a few Alice songs with a person named Alice.  I have forgotten most everything about her - I think we worked together - but I wish I had known there were this many songs about Alices.  She would've gotten more than the two or three I knew at the time!

If you're an Alice, or you know an Alice, maybe you'll want to listen tonight on KBOO, from midnight to 3am.  That's at 90.7fm here in Portland town, online everywhere at kboo.fm.  It will please any Alice & many of the Alice-adjacent.

No comments: