Monday, February 27, 2023

Whither Nothing?


The weather here has been weird. It snowed so much on Thursday I think that people were stranded on the streets. This has affected my wife, who woke me up this morning concerned that, if I were to go to KBOO tonight to do my show, I would be trapped there because she believed it was going to snow all night long.

This appears not to be the case but I decided to put aside the regularly planned show - with the theme "lifetimes" - I still had lots of editing to do for my fake interviews - & I gathered three hours of songs called "Nothing" (also "Nothin'") & quickly put a show together that will air in its place.

For my wife's sake, I'll be safe at home, though I'll still live tweet the show. It won't be a show about nothing, though - the entirety of the show is nothing. Listen to nothing at all for three whole hours - midnight to 3am Portland time - on 90.7 fm in town & online at kboo.fm.

& don't worry if you can't listen. You'll miss nothing.

No comments: