Monday, March 13, 2023

Whither Adoration?


(image from here*)

Okay, I'm back from Dallas. I have a couple of hours to put a show together. I have tentatively decided the show will be variations on the verb "adore" - its noun form, adoration; its adjective form, adorable; I guess even its participle form, adoring. Should be easy to find enough. I have a lot. No biggie.

But there's no time for the other fun stuff, the interviews with pretend experts, my stupid bits, whatever the hell else I do when I spend too much time on these shows. I might not even have an idea of how the show should be put together. I'm very tired - I began the day two thousand miles away & was at thirty thousand feet for at least two hours.

It's a general rule not to expect much with Self Help Radio - it's even more of a caveat today.

Midnight to 3am Portland time. 90.7fm in town, kboo.fm everywhere.

Thesaurus dot com says one antonym of "adorable" is "despicable." Let's plan for that.

*Photo by icon0com from PxHere.

No comments: