Monday, November 06, 2023

The 1968 Project, Part Six

(The top four haven't changed since September)

Previously. Don't want to read? I'm using the top albums of 1968 at Rate Your Music to go through & listen to as many full-length records from 1968 & then playing the longest song on the radio. Tonight on Corporate Standardized Programming on KBOO, I'll continue to do so for the sixth time.

Tomorrow I'll provide links to the earlier shows. They're all on my website but three of them are also on the KBOO website. (I did two as KBOO sub shows, & those aren't archived at KBOO's website.)

This has been hella fun. Even if I didn't like some of the songs. & I promised I'd do another one after the Fall Drive ends. It's happening tonight.

Midnight to 3am. 90.7fm in town. kboo.fm everywhere. See ya there.

No comments: