Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Preface To Purpose - On Valentine's Day?!?


Happy Valentine's Day! I don't want to beat you over the head with a link to last week's Valentine's Day show (you know where to find it) but I should mention that I helped make a Valentine's Day mix (which will be fine to listen to after Valentine's Day) with other Freeform Portland deejays which is an exclusive recording for you to listen to if you are a supporter of Freeform Portland through Patreon. Can I add that the mix is super cool - eighteen FFP programmers (including me) picked their favorite love song & said why it was their favorite. I liked it a lot - maybe you will too. So how do you get it?

Become a follower of Freeform Portland on Patreon, naturally! It is a good investment in a daring experiment in all-volunteer community radio. Again, the mix will be great for all the other days besides Valentine's Day. I think you'd like it. So join Patreon & help Freeform Portland out!

No comments: