(all album cover images from Bandcamp)
After a particularly heavy week - wherein I had to travel back to Texas to see a family member that took ill - she's fine now tho! - I realized I didn't have the time to put together one of my regular shabbily-constructed shows. I really did not have the time or the energy. So I said to my wife, "I think Self Help Radio is going to have to take the week off." She said, "So you're not doing a show this week?" I said, "I'll do a show, it just won't be a theme-based Self Help Radio episode." She rolled her eyes at me & said, "That's not taking a week off."
But you have to admit, it's better than a repeat!
So here's a selection of recently released jazz, electronica, experimental, etc., with very few interruptions from me. You can listen if you'd like at the KBOO website. The songs I played are below.
Back to the regular nonsense next week.
But you have to admit, it's better than a repeat!
So here's a selection of recently released jazz, electronica, experimental, etc., with very few interruptions from me. You can listen if you'd like at the KBOO website. The songs I played are below.
Back to the regular nonsense next week.
Self Help Radio Takes A Week Off
"Tidal Motions" Dapper Blob _Most People Are Other People_
"Theme For Fruitful Tangents" Squanderers _Skantagio_
"AZK" Florian Stéphant _La Sympathie Des Horloges_
"Decreation" Venera _Exinfinite_
"Sunder" Leslie Keffer _Sunder_
"Out The Door" Matt Bachmann _Compost Karaoke_
"Conjunctions I For Saxophones" Shane Krause _I Measured The Skies_
"The Kingdom Of Heaven Is Within" Rich Brown _Nyaeba_
"Shiver" Valley Voice _Stars, Engines_
"No Bread For You" Cookin' On 3 Burners _Cookin' The Books_
"Causeway" The Necks _Disquiet_
"Book Of Changes" Faten Kanaan _Diary Of A Candle_
"Exp" Aatocaster _Superstition (Studio Works '23 - '25)_
"Uncontrollable Thoughts" Anushka Chkheidze + Robert Lippok _Uncontrollable Thoughts_
"Dreams Like These" Doug Bielmeier _Electric Rodeo Revival_
"Dream Palette" Loneward _Musings Of A Painted Sky_
"Junoon" Didon _Bab El Mdina_
"Generation Amiga" Duid _Let's Duid_
"Les Grands Départs" Géraldine Eguiluz & Michel F Côté _Hors Temps_
"Illuminance" Midori Hirano _Otonoma_
"Cloudseeding 10" Devin Maxwell _Megadrought_
"Gestations" The Messthetics & James Brandon Lewis _Deface The Currency_
"Marwa The Mountain" Shabaka _Of The Earth_
"Magic Touch" Nick Schofield _Blue Hour_
"Flourishing Flakes" The Setting _The Setting_
"Hum" Leo Chang _Live At CPR_

No comments:
Post a Comment