Friday, July 31, 2026

This Week In Self Help: July 24 26 + 28

A corner of a fenced yard, with the signs of the fence installation company rusted over.

Strangely that was a busy week, mainly because I had some free moments to make a couple "sub shows," which I generally don't have the time for these days for whatever reason.

Early in the morning July 24 on KBOO I played three hours of new releases. You can listen to that show here.

Later that afternoon July 24 on XRAY I played two hours of new releases (so there was some overlap between the two shows tho of course on two different stations so I don't feel bad or anything). You can listen to that show here.

At my regular time July 26 on XRAY (11am to 1pm) the Dickenbock Report was a show about National Aunts & Uncles Day. You can listen to that show here.

At my regular time July 26 on KBOO (midnight to 2am) Self Help Radio was a show with the theme alibis. You can listen to that show here. Or you can listen to that show here.

& right after Self Help Radio at its regular time July 26 on KBOO (2 to 3am) Corporate Standardized Programming played lots of music from artists we lost in late February of this year. You can listen to that show here (after Self Help Radio). Or you can listen to that show here.

That's what I did this week in my little corner of the radio.

No comments: