Thursday, March 22, 2012

I Don't Know Why The I Don't Know Show Is Being Posted On A Thursday


I just don't know. Really, I don't know. I don't... I don't know. You know?

I do know this show, which apparently doesn't know anything, is available on the Self Help Radio website if you want to listen. I don't know what you want. Part one of the show is here, & part two is here. I don't know how else I can explain it to you. What's in each part is below, although I don't know why I'm telling you that.

I don't know if you are listening - but thanks anyway!

(part one)

"I Don't Know" George Carlin _When Will Jesus Bring The Pork Chops?_
"I Don't Know" Willie Mabon _Chess Rhythm & Roll, 1947-1955_
"I Don't Even Know" Envelopes _Demon_
"I Don't Know If You Don't Know" Adicts _Rise & Shine_

"I Know But I Don't Know" Blondie _The Platinum Collection_
"I Don't Know" Bill Withers _Still Bill_
"Don't Know Anymore" Alex Chilton _A Man Called Destruction_
"I Don't Know" Mekons _I Heart Mekons_
"I Don't Know For Sure" Hüsker Dü _Candy Apple Grey_

"I Don't Know Why" Eden Kane _Dreamboats & Petticoats, Vol. 4_
"I Don't Know Why" Stevie Wonder _At The Close Of A Century_
"I Don't Know Why (I Just Do)" Jack Mudurian _Downloading The Repetoire_
"I Don't Know Why" The Iguanas _A Journey To Tyme, Vol. 3_

(part two)

"I Don't Know Why I Love You" House Of Love _House Of Love_

"I Don't Know" Smack Dab _Queen Crab_
"I Don't Know What To Say" The Magnetic Fields _Realism_
"I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself" Elvis Costello _My Aim Is True_
"I Don't Know What To Do With My Life" The Buzzcocks _Operators Manual_
"What I Don't Know" Betty Lavette _Bluesoul Belles_
"I Don't Know What It Is, But I Like It" Varetta Dillard _The Lovin' Bird: Complete Recordings 1958 - 1961, Vol. 2_

"I Don't Know" Bob Hope _The Sound Of Leamington Spa, Vol. 2_
"I Don't Know" Embellish _Moshi Moshi (Pop International Style)_
"I Really Don't Know" The Cat's Miaow _A Kiss & A Cuddle_
"Don't Know How You Do It" Imperial Teen _Feel The Sound_
"Don't Know How To Say Goodbye" Pigeon Detectives _Wait For Me_
"If You're Not Here (I Don't Know Where You Are)" Hunx & His Punx _Too Young To Be In Love_
"I Don't Know Which Way To Turn" Felt _Ignite The Seven Cannons_

No comments: