Sunday, March 18, 2012

Whither I Don't Know?

I know exactly why I am doing a show about not knowing. Although the more I think about it, "not knowing" is not quite the same as saying "I don't know." "Not knowing" is the condition you're in when you realize you don't know.

I was bluffing there. I don't know why I am doing a show about I don't know. I don't even know if I'm going to be doing the show tomorrow. I suspect I will. But I can't really be sure.

You don't know, either, but I don't care about that. I care only that I don't know. But to satisfy your skepticism you can tune in, tomorrow, at 7:30 am, on 88.1 fm WRFL in Lexington. Or you can listen online live from anywhere at the WRFL website - the audio link is right here.

I will put the show on the Self Help Radio website when I can - I was out of town this week so I still haven't put last week's show there - don't hassle me!

I will only say that I don't know when I'll put them there - oh but I will put those shows up sometime after tomorrow morning.

Will you listen? Honestly, I don't know.

No comments: