Sunday, September 02, 2012

Whither Jobs?

Like Valentine's Day & Halloween, where I try to choose different themes within the holiday context, so too I am trying the same thing with Labor Day.  Last year's show (which you can listen to here if you want) was about "work."  This show is about "jobs."  I am afraid I am not going to be able to do much better next year.

(I am having the same problem with Halloween this year.  I've done shows about vampires, werewolves, witches, graveyards, haunted houses, zombies, monsters, ghosts...  What else is there?)

In the spirit of the holiday - & frankly, because I am beat - I am not going to put a whole lot of work into the show tomorrow.  & why should I?  I have to work on Labor Day?!?  Preposterous!

You can listen to the half-assed Self Help Radio show about jobs tomorrow from 7 to 9am on 88.1 fm in Lexington, online at the WRFL website or, if you're smart, you'll sleep in & listen to it later on self help radio dot net.

I should never have taken a show on a morning when so many holidays happen!

No comments: