Sunday, October 21, 2012

Whither You & I?

The depths of my nerdiness - coupled with my obsessive-compulsive leanings (undiagnosed) & the fact that I was raised by a narcissistic mother - are not something I am eager to plumb.  But what if?  What if you did an entire show with songs simply titled "You & I"?  Is it at all possible?

Maybe.  (Not really.)  (Hush!)  Though I really did do a show a couple of years ago wherein every song was entitled "Tell Me".  So why not "You & I"?

Also, what the hell does a person who usually talks about his show's theme talk about when the show is about "you & I"?  I don't know much about you, & I fear I know even less about myself.

There's not much to hope for.  But you (& I) can listen tomorrow morning from 7 to 9am on 88.1 fm in Lexington & online at WRFL dot FM.  I'll put it on the Self Help Radio website later in the day, but I'll only do it for you & me.  No one else!

No comments: