Saturday, October 27, 2012

Preface To Nightmares: On The Way Back From Atlanta

I will be home tonight & will hopefully have time to work on my show but mainly I'll want to cuddle with all my animals at home.

The drive from Lexington to Atlanta is a straight shot down I-75 & if you're somewhere near the Tennessee/Kentucky border around thereabouts - you're driving over some of the Appalachians I believe - the trees this time of year look scrumptious.  I can't share any pictures because I was driving & that would be unsafe, taking pictures from a moving car with all those unsafe Kentucky drivers around!  Do you think I have a death wish or something?

(Don't answer that.)

I had the chance today, when someone said, "It goes without saying," to interrupt & say, "Then don't say it!"

I've always wanted to do that.

No comments: