Friday, July 26, 2013

Whither Explain?

Or should I say, "Explain whither"?

I have an email address - gary at self help radio dot net - an address that no one really writes to, although a couple of people have written to it, & sometimes they send ideas for shows.

One person wrote to me probably long enough ago to have forgotten & he said, "I don't think you can do a show with the theme 'explaining.'  I can't find anywhere near enough songs."  I made a folder on my desktop & occasionally looked for songs.

I found enough songs, I believe.  I don't think I saved the fellow's email.  I'll go & look.  Maybe he'll be happy?

I hope that explains the idea.  The show is on today from 4 to 6 pm on 88.1 fm in Lexington.  It's online live live live at wrfl dot fm.

I expect I'll have a lot of explaining to do afterwards.

No comments: