Friday, August 23, 2013

Whither On Edge?

This is how I know I lived my entire life in Texas: I just bought something at the store & it came out to be $3.16 & in my brain, I started to say, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only son..."

I know I am not currently in Texas because the person behind the counter did not get really happy & say that out loud to me.

That anecdote has nothing to do with Self Help Radio today, which is a show entitled "on edge."  It's not going to be a show about being nervous - it's going to be a celebration of edges.  I'm sure it's a lot more exciting than it sounds - but not much more.

It's on today - today! oh shit! - from 4 to 6 pm on 88.1 fm WRFL Lexington.  It will also be streamed simultaneously on the WRFL web site if you're nearer to a computer than radio frequencies.

In any case, I hope you'll listen!

No comments: