Wednesday, October 02, 2013

The Obligatory Post About "Breaking Bad"

I watched Breaking Bad.  I enjoyed the hell out of it.  I am going to miss it.

I mean, I've watched every episode of lots of television shows now, & usually I keep watching them long after I've stopped enjoying them (Weeds, anyone?).  It was nice to have a series stay strong to the very end.

I find myself looking at this picture I posted to Facebook with the line "Breaking Bad's shocking ending spoiler alert!":
I thought it might make me a little sad, but I now find this picture a little creepy.  I mean, the more I think about it, the more I feel like this is not the picture that the actors posed for.  Aaron Paul looks really, really confused & a little uncomfortable.  Bryan Cranston looks the very definition of  bemused.  Why does Anna Gunn seem so pleased?

There's got to be another, more posed photo of the three of them in bed.  There's got to.

I'll go look around for it now.

Also, if you're up at 5am tomorrow morning, I'll be on the radio.  Just putting it out there.

No comments: