Tuesday, May 13, 2014

New Intro Time Again Again!

Since the new season at WRFL has begun, I needed to make a new intro - & so I have.

I try to make a new intro every year - but it turns out I let one intro last for two years back in the day.

But!  My obsessive-compulsiveness overtakes me more & more as I get older.  So there'll be a new intro every year I'm doing this show.  & may I present:

The Self Help Radio 2014-2015 Intro!

This will debut on Friday's show!

If you would like to hear the intros I've previously made, here they are:

You can listen to the 2002 intro (my first!) here.

You can listen to the 2003 intro here.

You can listen to the 2005 intro here.

You can listen to the 2006 intro here.

You can listen to the 2007 intro here.

You can listen to the 2008 intro here.

You can listen to the 2009 intro here.

You can listen to the 2010 intro here.

You can listen to the 2011 intro here.

You can listen to the 2012 intro here.

& this is the newly retired intro from the past year.

What do you think of the new one?

No comments: