Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Preface To Walk Away: Walk Over Here

Is it that time of the time again that I plug the Self Help Radio Tumblr site?  Initially I used the site for music videos because I had no other real use for it.  Now I use it as a place to put all the dumb digital photos I take when I am walking the dogs or am walking around in other places, including my home.  Some pictures I think are neat, some I think are dumb, & some I think are curious, but none of them I think are good compared to photographers who have a great eye.

I especially like the pictures I take that are turn out fine even though the circumstances are accidental.  This one, which was taken on my dog Pauline's birthday, was me snapping the picture before she got into place - but it was better than any other picture I took of her that day:


Anyway, there are lots of pictures of stuff that I notice while I'm walking, & lots of pictures of my pets, & thankfully no pictures of me, at selfhelpradio.tumblr.com.

All right!  Time to stop the bad self-promotion for awhile.  I'm really uncomfortable with it.

No comments: