Thursday, December 11, 2014

Whither Gary's Favorite Music 2014?

In addition to my issues with the word "best," it occurs to me that I am going to play recorded comedy tomorrow morning.  So should it be "Gary's favorite music"?  Should it be "Gary's favorite releases" instead?  Oh my god, isn't it easier to just say "best of" & be done with it?  OH MY GOD.

The show tomorrow will feature lots of music I listened to a lot this past year (plus something I liked a lot from late 2013).  Almost none of it is going to make the big lists you'll see anywhere else, & that's not because I'm cooler than everyone else - it's because I'm kinda out of touch.

But maybe there's something you'll like?

It's on tomorrow morning from 7 to 9am on 88.1 fm & online at wrfl dot fm, & later on I'll stick it on the website, Self Help Radio Online.  I hope it'll be fun.  I hope you listen!

No comments: