Monday, January 05, 2015

A New Year, Same Old Website

This isn't at all that important, but this weekend I moved all of my 2014 playlists to a separate page & now have the 2015 shows I've done on the front of my Self Help Radio website.  This isn't a terribly difficult thing to do, & would probably be a couple of buttons pushed, but since I hand-code the site, it took a little while.  (Most of the time actually was spent updating all the other pages of playlists to add a "2014" link to them.)  I wish I could say there were some new bells & whistles added, but I can't.  It's pretty much the same old thing.

If you're wandering around the site (why would you?) & some links aren't working, please let me know, please.  Again, the site is mainly a repository for my playlists, which are of minimal interest to pretty much everyone but me, but I do hope no one gets a "404 not found" while browsing.  I've only been on the internet for two decades, after all.

Thanks!

No comments: