Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Whither The Kitchen?

(I found this image here.)

Boy do I love kitchens.  Most of the time, that's where the food is!  Since I've learned to cook - something I sort of talked about yesterday - I've come to appreciate a clean kitchen, a kitchen with room to move around, a kitchen that make some kind of sense for the culinary process.  I like a kitchen that can stay cool while you're cooking & has plenty of light.

None of that has anything to do with today's show, which will celebrate kitchens with music & chatter. I'll talk to the host of a popular show about house renovation, & a friend of mine will read a poem he wrote for me about kitchens, & it says here I'll also be interviewing a kitchen table.  That must be a misprint.  But one thing is for sure: there'll be kitchen songs from the 1930s to the present day.  You'll have to do your own dishes, though.

Today!  From 4 to 6pm!  On 88.1 fm WRFL Lexington!  Online at wrfl dot fm!  I hope you "come on in my kitchen" today!

No comments: