Sunday, August 09, 2015

You Might Not Hear Much From Me Today

Because.

My friends Maria & Macy asked me to sub their radio show, which I will shortly do.

I did something else yesterday that took up too much of my time which I now regret but luckily I can with experience say that sometimes you do stuff for people who you suppose are friends but of course they don't really care or respect you so they do whatever the hell they want & more than likely use your contribution in a way you wouldn't have approved if they had asked you but guess what they were never going to ask you or really take your thoughts into consideration but the good news is it's a learning experience so you know you'll never ever make that mistake again.

Also, I got very little sleep last night.  I will not be able to make up that sleep tonight.

But I will watch the True Detective finale, then I will stay up (a little whiskeyfied) & read how disappointed everyone is in it.

No comments: