Thursday, March 16, 2017

Self Help Radio 031517: Ferris Wheels

(Original image here.)

There you have it.  A radio show about ferris wheels.  I'm not saying it wasn't a pleasure to do, but at some point this past weekend, I became convinced that I wouldn't have as many songs as I'd like.  As it happened, I had some extras & I had "experts" talking about ferris wheels so it all came together in the end.

There will be a day when it won't.  I know this.

Still, I hope you enjoy the show as much as you enjoy ferris wheels.  That's assuming you enjoy ferris wheels.  I understand there are some folks who don't.  That's to be expected.  Some people don't trust such large, often unwieldy contraptions.  Some people are just afraid of heights.  Some can't stand to be around other people & will never visit carnivals.  But.  The show may have something to enjoy even if you've never been on nor will ever be on a ferris wheel.  & I suppose there are people who enjoy the hell out of ferris wheels who will hate this show.  What am I going on about?  I don't know. I just hope you enjoy the show.  For whatever reason.  Jeez, you got all weird on me there.

Get on the ride at the Self Help Radio website.  You must be this tall to ride plus you will need a username & password, available on the site.  The ferris wheel songs you will hear as you enjoy going up, & then down, are listed below.

Watch your step.  No refunds.

(part one)

"Ferris Wheel" Robert Roe _Toy Robots_
"Ferris Wheel" Pernice Brothers _Overcome By Happiness_
"The Ferris Wheel" The Everly Brothers _The Price Of Fame_

"Sur La Grande Roue" Jenny Adkins _Sur La Grande Roue_
"Carousel (La Valse À Mille Temps)" Elly Stone & Company _Jacques Brel Is Alive & Well & Living In Paris_
"Ferris Wheel" Furnsss _The Ferns_
"The Comedians" Roy Orbison _Mystery Girl_

"Hotwire The Ferris Wheel" Jens Lekman _Life Will See You Now_
"The Ferris Wheel Was Melting" The Bicycats _I Love You For Your Mind_
"Ferris Wheel" Kelly & The Kellygirls _We Love You, But Not As Much As We Love Ourselves_
"Ferris Wheel" The Living Sisters _Love To Live_

"Ferris Wheel On Fire" Neutral Milk Hotel _Ferris Wheel On Fire_

(part two)

"The London Eye" Mark Sampson _The London Eye_
"Don't Look Down" The Divine Comedy _Promenade_

"Ferris Wheel" Donovan _Sunshine Superman_
"Ferris Wheel" The Superfine Dandelion _The Superfine Dandelion_
"Ferris Wheel" El Hula _Hotel_
"Ferris Wheel" Barbara Keith _Barbara Keith_

"Ferris Wheel" Fonvery _Broken Sound_
"Ferris Wheels" I Am Kloot _Play Moolah Rouge_
"Ferris Wheel" Brilliant At Breakfast _Being Verbose Is Easy, Being Verbose Ain't Easy_
"Ferris Wheel" The Championship _Midnight Golden_

"Ferris Wheel" Shiny & The Spoon _Ferris Wheel_

No comments: