Sunday, June 11, 2017

A Decision Has Been Made

(Though it isn't currently reflected on the website.  Okay.  Now it is.)

The past few weeks - because, I can be honest about this, I plan my shows weeks in advance - I have been wondering if the show should be about "vision" - which is to say "the act or power of sensing with the eyes; sight" - definition courtesy of dictionary.com - or about visions - the plural version of this definition: "an experience in which a personage, thing, or event appears vividly or credibly to the mind, although not actually present, often under the influence of a divine or other agency" - (also thanks to dictionary.com).

Well.  A decision has been made.

The show this week will be about the second definition.

Truth be told, I wanted it to be about the second definition.  But I wasn't sure I'd have enough songs to fill a two-hour show with.  But I think I will.

& if not?  I'll describe my own visions to you.  What?  You think I'm kidding?  You do not know what you are trifling with, friend.  You do not know.

No comments: