Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Whither Warnings?

(A warning sign warning you to pay attention to warning signs*, found here.)

Oh man, I have to apologize for how many times on the show tonight I'm going to warn you about things.  I'm going to say over & over, I just know it, that I warned you, that you should heed the warning, that you've been warned.  I'm so sorry.  I won't be able to help myself.

& damn it, I just realized that that's kind of a warning, too!  Warning: I will be warning you about me warning you on a show with songs about warning.  Jiminy Crocker, I'm a fucking cliché.

Anyway, here's another warning: Self Help Radio is on tonight (!) with a show about warnings.  From 8-10pm central time, 9-11pm eastern.  On WLXU 93.9 fm in Lexington, on the computer at Lexington Community Radio online purt near everywhere.

After all these warnings, well, you're on your own.

* Are these signs unique to Texas?

No comments: