Thursday, August 02, 2018

Whither Green?

(An image I get if I type in "Everything's Gone Green" in the google image search, found here.)

You already know why this show is the way it is because I've told you: someone wanted me to explore the theme green.  & I wouldn't have minded exploring the theme green except I started thinking, "Gosh, there are so many songs about the color green, what if I asked for help."  So I did!

Over forty people made suggestions, & I decided, fuck it, I'll try to play them all.  Will I play them all?  All but around four, I reckon, & you'll have to listen to the show to hear why.  The only limit right now is time, & I'm going to forgo the bells & whistles of the show to try to cram as many songs in as possible.  I don't know if they will all fit, so I'm not sure what will be cut.

But it's very exciting - the first Self Help Radio I'm hosting that's mostly not programmed by me.  You must tell me what you think.  Tomorrow at noon, on the website.  Now to work!

No comments: